Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Long Awaited. . . Update and Finger Pics!


Ok, ok, I know it's been a while since our last post. Sorry! I thought I'd start things off right with some pictures of M. Look how long her hair is getting! She is a master crawler now, so we really have to be on our toes with what we leave lying around. She can pull up onto her knees, but we have only found her standing up in her crib once so far. It has been a crazy time around here. We started working on our basement the day after Thanksgiving. Now we are to the point of hanging sheetrock! We have three up on the ceiling, but Chris is going to take a break for a couple of weeks to get finished with school for the semester. I have had two boutiques, and I have another one today. Luckily, it's my last one before the holidays. Whew! Here's what else we've been up to. This is my latest craft project:I hung them above the stairs right under our family picture, with a lot of help from Chris. He's a lot taller than me. As many of you may know, Chris had a tiny incident with the siding and a shop knife. . . resulting in five stitches and a surgery next week! Here are the pictures we took of the stitches. There were photos taken of the actual wound, but I don't have them at the moment. In fact, I haven't even seen them, and to be honest I'm not sure I want to! So, drumroll please:

The same night that Chris cut himself, there was a ring around the moon (called a "moondog," or so I'm told). After Chris and Jon got back from the hospital, he thought it was so neat that he took a picture. I'm glad he did, cause I was in bed by that time!Once again, I hope you enjoyed our recent photos. We are hoping to have the basement completely finished by the end of the year. After finishing the framing, electrical, plumbing, and ducting all in a week, it seems a lot more possible! I'm hoping to get all my Christmas stuff up (thanks for the decor donation, Mom!) soon and take some pictures.

3 comments:

Clark + Kjerstin said...

Yay for updated blogs! Thanks Audrey! I loved the pictures, even the one of Chris's finger... Hope he is feeling better!

-The Kjark

Soup Kids said...

Ow! I hope your surgery goes well, Chris - sorry you have to have it!

I can't believe how much M has grown since Thanksgiving!

Arin and Troy said...

Such a cute baby!