Tuesday, November 10, 2009

9 Month Stats

Here are M's 9 Month Stats!

Height: 30 in. (95+%)
Weight: 21 lbs. 10 oz. (90%)
Head circumference: 17 in. (25%)


Also, I read this article in the October Ensign a while ago(look at the bottom for the Blogging Safety Tips), and I have decided to be a safer blogger by just using our baby's initial (M) instead of her whole name. I have considered changing our blog to private, and I may still do that in the future, but for now I will keep it easy to access for everyone.

5 comments:

Spencer Mann said...

I think instead of calling her M you should call her a new made up name... Like "Poopy Pants" or "Larry".

azurerocket said...

Yay, Larry!

Jenna said...

I thought the giraffe was very cute! Especially in her natural habitat ;). I also saw a really cute DIY flapper costume for a little girl that I'm tucking away for a future Halloween!

Clark + Kjerstin said...

Wha? No update post this week?

Clark + Kjerstin said...

We want Shooter McGavin finger pics!