Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!


Happy Halloween everyone! We had such a great time with all the festivities. As you can tell, we dressed M up as a giraffe this year. Chris grew out his beard(before is above) and shaved it like Victor on the Wolverine movie(after is below). He didn't get to it until Saturday night, but I think it still counts. I just put my Tigger ears headband on that I got from Disneyland forever ago. I know, pretty lame, but the costume just didn't happen for me this year. We didn't have any costume parties to attend, so maybe next year.


Here is a rare photo of M in her natural habitat. . .
We also hosted my mom's birthday party last Tuesday. It was a lot of fun! We had some great food, friends, and fun. Photos are thanks to Tom and Shauna taking turns with the camera throughout the night.




Here's A and her graham cracker haunted house.
This is the house that Mom and I worked on together.
Here is Shauna's lovely piece.
And here we have Tom's creepy hobbit-hole.


We had a rootin-tootin' rootbeer wrangler on hand!

I ordered M&M's with personalized birthday messages printed on them.
Tombstone cake! Perfect for Halloween and 50th birthdays.

We also had cardboard tombstones upon which to write birthday wishes:
Thanks to everyone for coming to the party and helping with the food/decorations! We had such a wonderful time and are so happy to have a place to hold these kinds of things.

3 comments:

azurerocket said...

Sweet beard, Chris!

We had such a great time partying with you all week long. I'll try to get my pictures off my camera soon!

Spencer Mann said...

The picture of Molly in her natural habitat made me laugh and laugh. The cowboy picture was also pretty rooten tooten good.

Tom Brinton said...

oh i forgot to mention.... BEST PARTY EVER!!!