Height: 28" (75%)
Weight: 18# 7 oz. (almost 50%)
She's doing great on the growth charts, but not quite as tall as M. The doctor did say that usually height tapers off around now, and A is still going strong, so she might be tall like M.
Other things A is doing at 9 months:
- Crawling like crazy!
- Pulling herself up to stand and falling back down a lot.
- Walking while holding onto things.
- Saying "Dada" and "Mama".
- Teething with her first teeth. We hope to see them soon!
- Eating more and more new foods every day.
- Sleeping really well.
- Putting everything in her mouth.
- Loving to play with big sis M.
- Loving peek-a-boo.
- Clapping her hands.