Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas Festivities

We had a some great Christmas parties and get-togethers with family this year. It was M's first Christmas! We spent Christmas Eve with Chris's family.



M got really into the sing-along. She bounced up and down to the beat and smiled the whole time.
We did a little bit of Christmas morning at home. M got some sweet toys, but she really loved the shiny bows on the packages the most. I also made her a new baby quilt.



Later on Christmas morning, we went up to my family's for the rest of the day.
Here's Grandpa with both of the babies, M and O.
Tom and Clark headed up the Christmas songs.
Once again, M loved the music.
Thanks for all the fun this year, everyone!

We really needed the break.

2 comments:

Lydja said...

M on Christmas morning was so dang cute. I really love your pics. And your glasses, too.

Tom Brinton said...

I love the pictures of ME! ME ME ME ME!!! I I I!!!