Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Temple Square Visit

Last week we decided to visit Temple Square, because ever since we have lived ten minutes away, we haven't once been there together just to walk around. We packed a picnic dinner and took a leisurely stroll around the grounds.




There weren't many other people, which was nice. The flowers are gorgeous right now!
M slept through the entire experience.
This is the best picture of me, even though I am right in the middle of eating my sandwich. Notice the ham in the lower left corner.
After we got done, we walked back to the car that we had parked behind the Conference Center. As we were loading up, we got asked to use our cell phone by a French girl. Once she got on the phone, she really flew through her conversation in French! It was pretty interesting to listen, though I have no idea what she said.
I think having a baby makes you ten times more approachable.

No comments: