Wednesday, April 1, 2009

STTN!

Yay! No fooling, M slept through the night last night (not to rub it in to those less fortunate than us, aka Spencer and Cynthia)! Even if this isn't a trend, it was a great spring break for me. She started smiling a couple of weeks ago and gets better at it every day. She also started doing a little bit of baby chattering, too. It's way cute. I'm one of "those" parents, too, cause if you see me I will show you a video of it on my phone. :) Here's another picture of M sleeping on Chris.
And here's M after bathtime in her cute flower towel:

2 comments:

Cynthia Mann said...

Yeah. Great. We're SOO happy for you (said in a VERY sarcastic voice.)

Jenna said...

Mmmm I remember the first time Eva slept through the night (not that it was very long ago haha) it was a little freaky yet SO amazing at the same time. I woke up going yikes is she ok?! The we realized she was fine and the day just went soo well. Better than any other since she was born. Crazy what a little sleep can do for ya huh? Molly sounds like a good little babe!