Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Six Months

This Thursday is February 21, 2008. On that day, Chris and I will have been married for six whole months!! It seems like there could be no way it has been that long, but it also seems like we have been married forever. Lately we have been looking at houses around where we live, but the search has been less than encouraging. The lease for our apartment doesn't expire until August, so at least we have some time to look around. We would love to be in our own house by the end of the summer. Our apartment is way too small for us to do all the things we want to do here.
Things are going well for Chris and I. Chris is a mechanical design engineer for Eimco and I am finishing my degree in Interior Design and Business from the Utah State Extension in Salt Lake. I will be graduating at the end of the semester, and I am so much more excited than I could ever imagine. Other stuff. . . Chris is the Webelos leader in our ward. Unfortunately, he is the ONLY Webelos leader, so I have become the other Webelos leader by default. Today we took all eight boys to the Clark Planetarium and wanted to tear our hair out the entire time. Apparently, visiting a museum is the only way to get the Science Belt Loop. Luckily, everything went pretty well and we didn't have any major problems. My calling is a Sunday School teacher for the twelve-year-olds in the ward. I have a team teacher, which is very nice, since I only teach every other week.
Other than that, our lives are pretty normal. Chris goes to work every day, I stay home and do school and stuff all day. Then Chris gets home and we just hang out and eat dinner. Yep. That's it.

No comments: