Thursday, March 15, 2012

Tag, I'm It

So, I know I don't blog much except to post pictures, but my bff Shauna tagged me to post some photos and answer some questions.

Here are the rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged.

Sounds like fun!  Here we go:
1.  What is your favorite song on your iPod? Hard question... Blow Away by A Fine Frenzy.
2.  The power to fly, or, be invincible.  Why? Be invincible.  For sure.  I wouldn't be afraid of heights anymore!
3.  What is your least favorite mode of transportation? Bus.  Ugh.
4.  Why do you blog? Family history.  That, and fame, of course.
5.  Where do you want to be in 5 years? Still raising my little kiddos.  Hopefully having a lot of fun!  10 years? Doing some kind of design work, whether it's fabric, graphics, interiors, or something else.
6.  What food/beverage could you never live without? Macaroni and cheese or whipped cream.
7.  What is your dream vacation? Bora Bora, New Zealand, or Australia.
8.  What is your greatest fear? Not being good enough.
9.  What is your favorite quote? "Far from what I once was, but not yet what I'm going to be."
10. If you had to change your first name, what would it be? Penelope or Claire.
11.  What is your greatest joy in life? Definitely my family.


That was a lot harder than I expected!  And I realized that I have a ton of pictures of the kids and not much of anything else.


People I tag: Kathy, Cynthia, Crystal, and anyone else interested.


1. What is your dream job?
2. Who is your favorite fictional character?  Why?
3. What do you consider your best personality trait?
4. What is your dream vacation?
5. What is your absolute favorite food?
6. What can always bring a smile to your face?
7. If you could travel in time, what era would you visit?
8. What bothers you the most?
9. Where do you want to be in 10 years?
10. What would you rather have, a maid or a personal chef?

No comments: