Tuesday, June 22, 2010

It's a Girl! Again!

It's another girl!  We got to see her again on the ultrasound today.  My doctor said that she still reserves the right to be wrong, so they will confirm or change the gender in four weeks at my targeted ultrasound.  I am 19 weeks tomorrow, and due November 18th, at least for now.  It seemed like the baby was measuring a little bigger, but I don't know if it will be enough to change the due date.  Things are going pretty well overall.  I didn't get as sick this time, and I'm feeling mostly normal now.

We are excited to have two little sisters running around the house soon, plus we already have everything we need.  Now I can just focus on getting things that I want!

I haven't decided on a nursery theme yet, but I am going to be thinking about it and looking around for ideas.  I'll also be looking for some fun girly projects, so let me know if you have any good ones.

7 comments:

bamatamb said...

Woohoo! How fun! (I actually knew about this a while ago, because I guess the guys at work all knew, so Bryan told me--but I've been waiting to congratulate you!) I'm glad you're feeling well. Congrats! :)

Colby and Steph said...

Congratulations!!! That is very exciting.

Arin and Troy said...

Congrats! I didnt know you were pregnant again! Every girl needs a sister, especially one so close in age!

Jenna said...

yay! congratulations!! you do realize this is a problem though because i haven't even met your first one yet! :(

Cynthia Mann said...

Congratulations! We're looking forward to another little M. :)

Lydja said...

A, I am SO! excited for you!

Brooke said...

You'll love having two girls. Mine are best friends, it's so fun!