Monday, April 5, 2010

Tired Girl

Poor little M was so tired at lunch the other day, and today she fell asleep in my arms after she fell and bonked her head.  She was sick all last week with the nighttime tummy bug, so I guess she is just trying to recover.  We didn't let her have any milk over the holiday weekend, and I think she is doing much better.

Other things M is getting good at, besides being sick, are:
  • Walking and running
  • Saying "no" by shaking her head and actually talking, but the talking sounds more like "na"
  • Waving and saying "hi"
  • Finding her nose, mouth, and occasionally eyes
  • Feeding food to other people
  • Opening drawers and cupboards
  • Climbing the stairs and (kind of) going back down
  • Responding to simple commands, like "come here" and "let's go"
  • Finding things I have taken away from her
  • Saying "Daddy" and "Audrey"
Yes, she calls me Audrey instead of Mom.  We're working on that one.  She knows that I am Audrey and Mommy, but there are so many other kids around that call me Audrey, so I think it is very confusing to her why I want to be called Mommy instead of Audrey.  I try to refer to Chris as "daddy," so she has that one down.  We are looking forward to all the fun, new things she will learn next!

No comments: