Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Master Bedroom




I painted the master bedroom last week while Chris was on his business trip. I got some accent pillows and a gray comforter for the bed. I also got some gray curtains, which Chris helped me hang up yesterday.

Other things on my list: I am still thinking about painting the bed and nightstands black and getting a long, low dresser that I can paint black or is already black. I want a big mirror to hang above said dresser once I find it, and some wrought iron decor to hang on the walls.

So far just painting and putting up curtains makes such a difference! It's a lot more relaxing and cozy in our room.

2 comments:

Clark + Kjerstin said...

I love your bedroom! It is beautiful! I should hire to to paint and decorate our place!

kathbot said...

Jealous x 1000 - it looks great!