Sunday, July 26, 2009

New Calling


I got a new calling on Sunday. I am the Primary Chorister. I've never really done anything like that, and it's my first calling in Primary. I sat in on the meetings on Sunday, and I realized that I am going to have quite the experience with this calling. There are 150 kids in our primary, and those are the active ones! There were at least fifteen Sunbeams. Luckily the Primary program for Sacrament Meeting isn't until October, but I have a lot of brushing up to do on my songs!

Chris still doesn't know what he will be doing in the ward. Right now he is the M Caretaker. :)

2 comments:

Cynthia Mann said...

Good luck! That was my calling at BYU, but our primary only had 5 kids! I'm sure you'll do great!

Jenna said...

Poor Muffy! :( I've always thought Primary Chorister would be a rad calling. Have fun!