Friday, January 2, 2009

Movie Night

This last Tuesday we had a pizza and movie night with Kathy, Tyler, Clark, and Kjerstin. We watched an edited movie I got Chris for Christmas, "Wanted". We had lots of fun! Chris got me some fondant and fondant decorating tools to add to my cake decorating collection, so I thought I would try it out for the first time. I made a weird-shaped stripey cake. It was a lot of fun, and it turned out better than I had hoped for a first try. I didn't have enough fondant in any one color to cover the whole thing, so that is where the stripes came in. It tasted pretty good too, but the actual cake part was a Betty Crocker mix, so that didn't have much to do with me.


Here's Uncle Clarky feeding little baby Ollie. Ollie just turned a month old this week. He is so cute!
This is the beard that Chris grew over the holidays. It's not too long, but longer than he usually lets it get.

1 comment:

Soup Kids said...

We had so much fun - thanks for supplying the movie & cake! I was looking at my pics yesterday and I have this crazy one of Chris as the headless horseman I'll have to send you.