Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Costumes

We had lots of Halloween fun taking Atticus and Scarlett to our ward trunk-or-treat yesterday. Chris and I decided we should probably come up with at least some token costumes. The kids looked super cute, but we are so bad at taking pictures that we totally forgot to get some photos of the actual event. Atticus was dressed as a ninja, and Scarlett was a cute little witch. I know, I know, we need to work on our remember-to-take-some-photos skillz. I promise we are trying! Anyway, here are our silly costumes. Chris went as a police/FBI/special organization agent, complete with a dollar store gun and handcuff set. I was a construction worker, thanks to all the tools and gear Chris has accumulated from visiting job sites.


I don't know if we will have another chance to wear these great ensembles, but it was lots of fun to at least dress up this year. We were so glad we got the chance to go!

2 comments:

Cynthia Mann said...

Audrey- you figured out how to do the update on the side! How did you do it?

Amy and Micheal said...

Hey Chris,

Long time no see! How are ya? I found your blog through Jeremy's. Congrats on your upcoming bundle of joy! That's so exciting!

We have a blog, but it's private. If you'd like an invite you can email me at amundsen3@hotmail.com.

Take care,
Amy (Williams) Alleman