Friday, April 4, 2008

Weird Church Occurences

We thought we, meaning Audrey, ought to post a couple of weird things that happened to us at church last Sunday. As we were sitting down in combined Priesthood/RS and Sunday School, the bishop came up to us and told me to keep on doing my calling regardless of the weird stuff that was going on with the scouts. That is all well and good, except we have no idea what he is talking about. So we said, "Um? Okay. . ." and he walked away. The best part of Sunday School was when Chris decided to stretch his back by twisting from the waist up. As he turned to me, I thought he was going to say something to me, so I turned toward him. Well. Let's just say that Chris was wearing his suspenders to church, and the twisting caused one of them to come loose. This loose suspender proceeded to strike me squarely in the eye. Yowch. That's about it for us.

1 comment:

kathbot said...

Poor Audrey eye :(.

Watch out for those scouts!